General Education Quiz Part 2

LearnME
0


 

16. I thought the task was heavy for Samantha and _________.




17. Your boss isn’t working anymore, ______?




18. The student’s request to reset the test _____ reasonable.




19. A number of endangered species living underwater _____ now extinct because of illegal hunting and dynamite fishing.




20. Technology _______ dramatically in the twenty-first century.




21. If I ______ the same problems you had as a child, I might not have succeeded in life as well as you have.




22. You ______ finished eating before she arrived.




23. If I could speak English well, I _______ next year studying in the States.




24. The principal has issued the memorandum before she _______ the student’s request.




25. Had I studied very well, I _______ rewarded with a tour around El Nido.




26. The means of transportation ______ dramatically since the end of the 20th century.




27. The tribulations that I faced were ______ for me to overcome.




28. Joan lives _____ Santillan Road.




29. Maggie will be ready to leave ____ about thirty minutes.




30. Since he met his new girlfriend, Mico never seems to be _____ home.




Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)